Tuesday, 05.09. and Wednesday, 06.09.2023
At the 17th Paderborn IT Security Day on 05.09. and 06.09.2023, experts from various sub-disciplines of the complex subject area of IT security will again provide insights into their work and research and present current topics and challenges. On the first day of the event, scientific-technical and application-oriented presentations will be given on the topics "Designing Security and Privacy for Everyone", "How to support Developers in engineering secure Software", "Risiko Quantencomputing - Was ist zu tun?", "Insights into the Relationship between encoded Attributes in Face Recognition Systems and their Operational Performance", "Compliance-Pflichten nach dem Cyber Resilience Act (CRA) - eine Einordnung in den Normenschungel der EU", "Trust as a Service: Hardware Security Modules and the Movement to the Cloud" and "Erfahrungsbericht: Effektiver Schutz und Umgang mit Ransomware-Angriffen". The second day of the event offers the opportunity to participate and exchange experiences in interactive workshops. It will be possible to choose from several workshop offerings on the topics "Wie sicher ist mein TLS? TLS-Konfigurationen und Implementierungen mit Open-Source-Tools evaluieren", "Securing the Software Supply Chain", "Cybersicherheit & Kleinstunternehmen", "Incident Response" and "Können Ihre Mitarbeitenden den nächsten Cyberangriff abwehren? Der Test und Weg zur starken Human Firewall". For the Keynotes on the two days of the event, the following renowned speakers could be engaged:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Zeller from CISPA - Helmholtz-Zentrum für Informationssicherheit gGmbH, Saarbrücken, will give the Keynote on the first day of the event on the topic of "Fuzzing with <Structured> Inputs".
- Dr. Matthias Voigt and Andreas Eckey from Westfalen AG, Münster, will give the Keynote on the second day of the event on the topic of "Gelebte Cyber Resilience - Das Zusammenspiel Security Architektur und Organisation".
The Competence Center "Digital Security" of the SICP - Software Innovation Campus Paderborn organizes and hosts the Paderborn IT Security Day. The event is supported by the innovation network InnoZent OWL e. V., the regional group OWL of the Gesellschaft für Informatik e. V. and by the district of Paderborn.
- Overview of challenges and solutions to the important problem of IT Security for Business, Science and Society.
- Exchange of information and experiences within and between Economy and University
- Initiation of Cooperations
Specialists and Executives in Business, Academia and Administration, who
- are involved in decisions on the introduction of IT procedures,
- are active in the IT service sector,
- are developing or implementing IT security concepts,
- accompany IT security concepts from a controlling point of view,
- are researching in the field of IT security or are interested in it.
Please register for one or both days of the event! Paderborn University, SICP - Software Innovation Campus Paderborn, Zukunftsmeile 2, 33102 Paderborn.
All speakers and their abstracts
Detailed information about the program